Here's another fun little project that you can do to use up left over pieces of paper. I chose two from my pile: paper towels that were used for mopping up other projects, and embossed cardstock from a challenge by Michelle Mach.
Here's what you'll need:
Materials and Tools
Left over papers
Business card magnets with one adhesive side
Pens and markers
Krylon matte acrylic spray
1. Chose your papers. I ended up not using the foils, but they would have been a nice addition if my papers had been plainer.
2. Iron any papers that need it. Paper towels always need it!
3. Place the adhesive side of the magnets down on the papers.
4. Trim with an x-acto knife.
5. Write or draw as desired. I used a metallic felt tip surrounded by a very fine-pointed black marker pen.
6. Spray the tops lightly to protect.
Copyright 2014 Cyndi Lavin. All rights reserved. Not to be reprinted, resold, or redistributed for profit. May be printed out for personal use or distributed electronically provided that entire file, including this notice, remains intact.
Technorati Tags:mixed media,collage,assemblage,digital art,photography,altered books,art journals