The Walls Come Tumbling Down
Cyndi Lavin, 2017
1. Create a mask from card stock and painter's tape. Roll over the exposed painting with a light coat of white gesso on a small foam roller.
2. Use painter's tape to create an outer frame which will be rolled with black gesso.
3. Remove the masks and tape, and remove the resist from the lines.
4. Use painter's tape to position black bars across the central shape. Use black gesso.
5. I liked it on end the best of all the orientations.
This post contains affiliate links
Copyright 2017 Cyndi Lavin. All rights reserved. Not to be reprinted, resold, or redistributed for profit. The tutorial may be printed out for personal use or distributed electronically provided that entire file, including this notice, remains intact.